- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Youth Without God by Christopher Hampton
A bracing evocation of life under fascism is brought to the stage by Oscar-winning dramatist Christopher Hampton (Dangerous Liaisons, Atonement).
Written in exile while in flight from the Nazis, Youth Without God is the last book by Ödön von Horváth, one of the 20th century’s great but forgotten writers.
Portraying a world of individual ruthlessness and collective numbness, it’s a story as relevant today as ever before.
Based on the novel by Ödön von Horváth, directed by Stephanie Mohr.
Youth Without God by Christopher Hampton starts Thursday 19 September 2019 at The Coronet Theatre.
Culture | Youth Without God by Christopher Hampton