- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Xenia workshop for women at Hackney Museum
Women from all walks of life are invited to come along and meet, connect and learn in our next Xenia meetup for women.
English language learners and women who are confident in English will participate in activities together, discovering the area, talking and forming relationships.
At each meetup we use a different theme to enable conversations to flow and friendships to form.
Are you learning English?
Come and make a friend, practice English, learn new things, and share your culture.
Do you speak fluent English?
Come and make a friend, practice whatever you want to, learn new things, and make London a more welcoming place.
Xenia workshop for women at Hackney Museum will be held on Saturday, January 5, 2019.
Culture & Music | Xenia Workshop for Women