- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Xenia workshop for women at Hackney Museum
Women from all walks of life are invited to come along and meet, connect and learn in our next Xenia meetup for women.
English language learners and women who are confident in English will participate in activities together, discovering the area, talking and forming relationships.
At each meetup we use a different theme to enable conversations to flow and friendships to form.
Are you learning English?
Come and make a friend, practice English, learn new things, and share your culture.
Do you speak fluent English?
Come and make a friend, practice whatever you want to, learn new things, and make London a more welcoming place.
Xenia workshop for women at Hackney Museum will be held on Saturday, January 5, 2019.
Culture & Music | Xenia Workshop for Women