- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Xenia workshop for women at Hackney Museum
Women from all walks of life are invited to come along and meet, connect and learn in our next Xenia meetup for women.
English language learners and women who are confident in English will participate in activities together, discovering the area, talking and forming relationships.
At each meetup we use a different theme to enable conversations to flow and friendships to form.
Are you learning English?
Come and make a friend, practice English, learn new things, and share your culture.
Do you speak fluent English?
Come and make a friend, practice whatever you want to, learn new things, and make London a more welcoming place.
Xenia workshop for women at Hackney Museum will be held on Saturday, January 5, 2019.
Culture & Music | Xenia Workshop for Women