- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Wonders Tour Walk by the River Thames
“There are two things scarce matched in the universe; the sun in the heavens and the Thames on Earth” Sir Walter Raleigh
This lovely walk boasts some of the most beautiful places, beginning at The houses of Parliament we will walk by the river and see the new location Scotland Yard as well as walking past the old location of the police headquarters.
The walk takes us through two very beautiful gardens which are The Westminster Gardens and the Embankment Gardens.
Among other highlights we will also have the opportunity to look at St Paul’s Cathedral and finish the walk in the heart of the capital right outside the Bank of England.
This two and a half hour walk will explore some of the places that make London one of the world’s most historic cities.
Wonders Tour Walk by the River Thames starts inside Westminster Tube Station on Tuesday 26th of March 2019.
Culture | Wonders Tour Walk by the River Thames