- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Women in Beer Showcase and Launch Party with Five Points x Honest Brew
The Five Points Brewing Company and Honest Brew are celebrating International Women’s Day at The Pembury Tavern, with a special collaboration beer launch and Women in Beer Showcase!
Straight Up Pale Ale is a collaborative effort between the women of Five Points and Honest Brew, brewed with the intention of challenging people’s stereotypes and highlighting that no matter what your gender, sexual orientation or race, beer doesn’t subscribe to any societal norms.
We’re celebrating beer – straight up and tasty – accessible to everyone and enjoyed by all.
The launch party and showcase on the taps are both totally free entry and open to all: a ticket is not needed to join us in celebrating International Women’s Day at The Pembury! (The Women in Beer event, details below, is ticketed. Read on!)
Women in Beer
The Pembury Tavern will also be hosting a special event, hosting some talented female speakers on the night, to discuss Women in Beer and how the beer industry can celebrate International Women’s Day.
Tickets are limited, and are just £5 each and include a pint of Straight Up Pale Ale. All proceeds from tickets will be donated to Rosa, a charitable fund set up to support initiatives that benefit women and girls in the UK.
- Natalya Watson | Marketing Manager at Duvel
- Sophie De Ronde | Head Brewer at Burnt Mill Brewery
- Rachel Sutherland | Assistant Professor in Brewing at Heriot-Watt University
- Britney Beeby | Art Director at Honest Brew
- Charlotte Owen | Head of Customer Experience at Honest Brew
Women in Beer Showcase
Alongside the first pour of Straight Up Pale Ale, the taps of The Pembury Tavern will also be featuring a selection of beers with awesome brewers at the helm.
Women in Beer Showcase and Launch Party with Five Points x Honest Brew will be held at The Pembury Tavern on Thursday 7th March 2019.
Drink | Women in Beer Showcase and Launch Party with Five Points x Honest Brew