- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass
Join us in Una Drogheria at Mercato Metropolitano for an authentic journey discovering distinctive flavours of a prime selection of organic Tuscan wines.
The workshop will stimulate participants to rediscover origins, elements and combinations of 5 distinguished Tuscan wines.
You will taste:
- – 2017 Zelia Brut Rose’
- – 2017 Zelia IGT Rose’
- – 2017 Orhora IGT
- – 2015 Coreno Orcia DOC
- – 2010 Rancore Super Tuscan
The tasting experience will combine the key components of each wine variety, creating an unexpected boundary between texture and flavour. Additionally, the wine taste will be accompanied by a selection of cheeses and traditional wheat products.
If you are looking for extending your knowledge while experiencing an engaging session, this is not to be missed!
Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass will be held at Mercato Metropolitano Wednesday 27th February 2019.
Drink | Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass