- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass
Join us in Una Drogheria at Mercato Metropolitano for an authentic journey discovering distinctive flavours of a prime selection of organic Tuscan wines.
The workshop will stimulate participants to rediscover origins, elements and combinations of 5 distinguished Tuscan wines.
You will taste:
- – 2017 Zelia Brut Rose’
- – 2017 Zelia IGT Rose’
- – 2017 Orhora IGT
- – 2015 Coreno Orcia DOC
- – 2010 Rancore Super Tuscan
The tasting experience will combine the key components of each wine variety, creating an unexpected boundary between texture and flavour. Additionally, the wine taste will be accompanied by a selection of cheeses and traditional wheat products.
If you are looking for extending your knowledge while experiencing an engaging session, this is not to be missed!
Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass will be held at Mercato Metropolitano Wednesday 27th February 2019.
Drink | Wine Tasting: Tuscany In A Glass