- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery at Farina & More
The Team of Farina & More is glad to invite you to a wine tasting night, we will host the Wine maker Michele Lenzini who will present his products.
Tenuta Lenzini is a biodynamic winery situated in the foothills of Lucca (Tuscany), which since 2007 produces biodynamic wines from international grapes but with a strong Tuscan character, the result of a simple and clear equation at the basis of its production philosophy: Grape = Wine.
The wine tasting will be paired with a selection of Italian food that will be provided by Farina & More.
The event is managed in collaboration with FortyFive10 ° which inaugurates our 2019 season of events dedicated to wine.
Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery at Farina & More will be held on Monday 11th March 2019.
Drink | Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery