- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery at Farina & More
The Team of Farina & More is glad to invite you to a wine tasting night, we will host the Wine maker Michele Lenzini who will present his products.
Tenuta Lenzini is a biodynamic winery situated in the foothills of Lucca (Tuscany), which since 2007 produces biodynamic wines from international grapes but with a strong Tuscan character, the result of a simple and clear equation at the basis of its production philosophy: Grape = Wine.
The wine tasting will be paired with a selection of Italian food that will be provided by Farina & More.
The event is managed in collaboration with FortyFive10 ° which inaugurates our 2019 season of events dedicated to wine.
Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery at Farina & More will be held on Monday 11th March 2019.
Drink | Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery