- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery at Farina & More
The Team of Farina & More is glad to invite you to a wine tasting night, we will host the Wine maker Michele Lenzini who will present his products.
Tenuta Lenzini is a biodynamic winery situated in the foothills of Lucca (Tuscany), which since 2007 produces biodynamic wines from international grapes but with a strong Tuscan character, the result of a simple and clear equation at the basis of its production philosophy: Grape = Wine.
The wine tasting will be paired with a selection of Italian food that will be provided by Farina & More.
The event is managed in collaboration with FortyFive10 ° which inaugurates our 2019 season of events dedicated to wine.
Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery at Farina & More will be held on Monday 11th March 2019.
Drink | Wine Tasting – A taste of Bio with Lenzini Winery