- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
What would Dani (and Danny) Do? by Penguin Live
Join Dani Dyer, the nation’s sweetheart and Love Island 2018 winner, as she celebrates the launch of her first book at this exclusive London event!
This is a one-off chance to see Dani in conversation with her Dad, Danny. Listen to a lively and frank father-and-daughter conversation on life, love, and living in the spotlight.
Dani will be answering your questions, and signing copies of her book What Would Dani Do?
Don’t miss the opportunity to hear from Dani live and grab this book which will be 100% your type on paper!
A ‘What Will Dani Do?’ limited edition t-shirt will be provided free to every attendee, courtesy of In the Style.
Always relatable and at times vulnerable, What Would Dani Do? gives a laugh-out-loud and truly heartfelt account of Dani’s journey from Canning Town daughter of Danny Dyer, to runaway Love Island winner.
What Would Dani (and Danny) Do? will be hosted by Lucie Cave, Editorial Director Heat & Bauer
What would Dani (and Danny) Do? by Penguin Live will be held on Tuesday 2nd of March 2019.
Entertainment | What would Dani (and Danny) Do?