- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain
Two vocal opponents of Brexit – celebrated fashion designer and activist Katharine Hamnett and former shadow secretary for international development Rushanara Ali MP – discuss the implications of Brexit and what can be done to stop Britain leaving the EU.
With the March deadline looming on the future of the UK and its global position, so much uncertainty still prevails with no clear idea of how resolution might be achieved.
What does the future hold for the UK? For freedom of movement, trade, industry, education and a lot more besides? Will the economy be able to withstand such turmoil and is there an alternative political option?
What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain at Libreria Booshop will be held 31st January 2019.
Business | What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain