- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain
Two vocal opponents of Brexit – celebrated fashion designer and activist Katharine Hamnett and former shadow secretary for international development Rushanara Ali MP – discuss the implications of Brexit and what can be done to stop Britain leaving the EU.
With the March deadline looming on the future of the UK and its global position, so much uncertainty still prevails with no clear idea of how resolution might be achieved.
What does the future hold for the UK? For freedom of movement, trade, industry, education and a lot more besides? Will the economy be able to withstand such turmoil and is there an alternative political option?
What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain at Libreria Booshop will be held 31st January 2019.
Business | What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain