- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain
Two vocal opponents of Brexit – celebrated fashion designer and activist Katharine Hamnett and former shadow secretary for international development Rushanara Ali MP – discuss the implications of Brexit and what can be done to stop Britain leaving the EU.
With the March deadline looming on the future of the UK and its global position, so much uncertainty still prevails with no clear idea of how resolution might be achieved.
What does the future hold for the UK? For freedom of movement, trade, industry, education and a lot more besides? Will the economy be able to withstand such turmoil and is there an alternative political option?
What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain at Libreria Booshop will be held 31st January 2019.
Business | What Now – Brexit and the Future of Britain