- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Wetlands Waking Up Walk
Join London Wildlife Trust for an early-morning guided walk at Walthamstow Wetlands.
The walk will allow attendees out-of-hours access to Europe’s largest nature reserve to discover the morning movement of birds across the reserve.
The walk will be filled with bird song and there will also be an opportunity to hopefully spot some sleepy mammals heading to bed after their nocturnal activity.
Approximately 105 minutes. Free of charge. Spaces are limited so please reserve you place. Meeting place: Engine House, 2 Forest Road, N17 9NH.
Wetlands Waking Up Walk at Walthamstow Wetlands will be held at Saturday 2nd February 2019.
Entertainment | Wetlands Waking Up Walk