- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
West London’s one and only Vegan Night Market
Join us every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month down on the famous and iconic Portobello Road, from 5pm-9pm. We will have 25 + traders who will be showcasing the finest vegan street food London has to offer!
We also have an Artisan corner where you can get fresh produce, juices, cakes, treats, cheeses, ice-creams, clothing, beauty / home products and many other artisan vegan delights!
Our resident vegan DJ will be dishing out the best of reggae, ska, roots, soul and funk, so make sure you bring your dancing shoes!
Our event is free & open to everyone, aka not just vegans 😉 and it’s family friendly! We really have been creating such special vibes after our launch this Summer; and when you mix the beautiful vegan vibes with Portobello, it’s a match made in heaven!
We look forward to welcoming you down and hope to share some special nights with you all!
West London’s one and only Vegan Night Market is held at Portobello Road Thursday 24th January 2019.
Food | Portobello Vegan Night Market