- Soen performs at O2 Academy Islington
- Disruptive writing for the 21st century author
- Mamma Roma (Subtitled) + Intro and post-film discussion
- The Jazz Cafe Presents Blackstreet
- Childish Gambino performs The O2 arena
- The Breakout Club presented by The Midi Music Company
- Wine Tasting – Wine Of The Mountains at Mercato Metropolitano
- Klub Kids presents The Twisted Circus 2 at Troxy
- Happy Reading: The Penguin Classics Pop-Up Shop at 133 Bethnal Green Rd
- London’s Grime & Punishment Walking Tour
West London’s one and only Vegan Night Market
Join us every 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month down on the famous and iconic Portobello Road, from 5pm-9pm. We will have 25 + traders who will be showcasing the finest vegan street food London has to offer!
We also have an Artisan corner where you can get fresh produce, juices, cakes, treats, cheeses, ice-creams, clothing, beauty / home products and many other artisan vegan delights!
Our resident vegan DJ will be dishing out the best of reggae, ska, roots, soul and funk, so make sure you bring your dancing shoes!
Our event is free & open to everyone, aka not just vegans 😉 and it’s family friendly! We really have been creating such special vibes after our launch this Summer; and when you mix the beautiful vegan vibes with Portobello, it’s a match made in heaven!
We look forward to welcoming you down and hope to share some special nights with you all!
West London’s one and only Vegan Night Market is held at Portobello Road Thursday 24th January 2019.
Food | Portobello Vegan Night Market