- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
- Spring £1 Book Sale at Amnesty International UK
- Performing Image at ICA
- Caballero & JeanJass will perform at The Jazz Cafe
- The Talk Exploring Altered States of Consciousness
- It’s Not About the Burqa: Calling time on lazy stereotypes
- Joe Bonamassa – Live in London at Royal Albert Hall
- 2019 Sony World Photography Awards Exhibition
- Saint Vitus & Dopelord at The Underworld Camden
- Bombskare present: 40 Years Of 2 Tone Records
Wellness Wednesday: How to get a good night’s sleep
Want to start your evening with a side of learning? We’re reinventing your Wednesday night and kicking it off with our favourite wellness experts with an exclusive collaboration with Good Zing.
Covering of the moment topics from balance, to gut health, hormones, mindfulness and more, we’re here to make your life that little bit better with a side of fizz.
Struggling with sleep and insomnia?
Today, our lifestyles are severely interfering with our natural sleep patterns, so we’re getting much less sleep than necessary.
Step in our expert panel compiled by Good Zing, out go-to for all things wellness advice. Featuring experts including Dr. Dani Gordon a Medical Doctor and expert in stress resilience and Philly Gammell, an expert in Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, we’re on hand to help you with all your sleep issues.
Wellness Wednesday: How to get a good night’s sleep will be held at Sweaty Betty Wednesday 13th February 2019.
Health | Wellness Wednesday: How to get a good night’s sleep