- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Wellness Wednesday: How to get a good night’s sleep
Want to start your evening with a side of learning? We’re reinventing your Wednesday night and kicking it off with our favourite wellness experts with an exclusive collaboration with Good Zing.
Covering of the moment topics from balance, to gut health, hormones, mindfulness and more, we’re here to make your life that little bit better with a side of fizz.
Struggling with sleep and insomnia?
Today, our lifestyles are severely interfering with our natural sleep patterns, so we’re getting much less sleep than necessary.
Step in our expert panel compiled by Good Zing, out go-to for all things wellness advice. Featuring experts including Dr. Dani Gordon a Medical Doctor and expert in stress resilience and Philly Gammell, an expert in Chinese Medicine and acupuncture, we’re on hand to help you with all your sleep issues.
Wellness Wednesday: How to get a good night’s sleep will be held at Sweaty Betty Wednesday 13th February 2019.
Health | Wellness Wednesday: How to get a good night’s sleep