- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Warriors Without Weapons Workshop at 42 Acres Shoreditch
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a global community of change makers that can help develop your ability to create social impact?
Join us on the evening of March 18th to learn about the ground-breaking Brazilian change maker program Warriors Without Weapons. Warriors Without Weapons is a pioneering program that trains people to harness the power of change making skills, through the empowerment of grass root communities and collaborative action.
The 2 hour workshop will give you a taste of what the Warriors Without Weapons program offers and you will experience on a practical level how easy and fun it is to build and strengthen communities.
- learning about a Brazilian Open Source Methodology for social change
- hands on and creative approach for social change whilst working with a limited or low budget
- expanding your network by connecting with other changemakers
- inspiration about a global network that invites people to have fun and be the change
The opportunity to apply for the 2019 programme.
This is a call for change makers who want to dive deeper into their self-awareness as well as develop a hands-on approach to executing projects for social change. Are you not a change maker yet but feel called to make positive impact around the world? Then this invitation if for you!
Organised by Renata Minerbo, facilitator and international coordinator of Elos Institute with the support of Felipe Viveros, international activist for social change, in collaboration with 42 ACRES.
Architect and Urbanist graduated on 2011 at Mackenzie University in São Paulo, Brazil; Social Change maker since 2009 and Entrepreneur since 2012 trained with methodologies as Elos Philosophy,Design Thinking, Business Design and Women’s Circles.
Founder of the Social Business Urban Acupuncture on 2012, coordinating, facilitating, selling and developing methodologies since then; Part of Red Bull Amaphiko (2013) and Arymax Foundation (2017) networks of social entrepreneurs.
Coordinating international articulation for change makers’ training program Warriors Without Weapons since 2018.
Warriors Without Weapons Workshop will be held at 42 Acres Shoreditch on Monday 18th of March 2019.
Business | Warriors Without Weapons Workshop