- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Vevolution Topics: Business + Food By Planted
What does it take to create a successful plant-based business?
At this event learn how some of the UK’s leading entrepreneurs turned their dreams of creating a business in-line with their passions into a reality, expect to get inspired and informed on what it takes to create an impactful plant-based business.
◙ Biff Burrows – Co-Founder of Biff’s Jack Shack
◙ Stephanie Petrorie – Founder of Mindful Bites
◙ Panel discussion on raising investment for your business:
– Hosted by Damien Clarkson, Co-Founder of Vevolution
– Paul Brown, Founder of BOL
– Amber Fraser, Co-Founder of BRAVE
– William Brightman, Co-Founder of UpCircle
We are delighted to be joined by the dynamic duo Planted who are renowned for their colourful, healthy, vibrant flavours and sharing boards. They are going to be creating a Sunday lunch which includes a sharing board to start and a delicious main.
About Vevolution Topics:
Vevolution Topics are back! Vevolution Topics is a series of monthly evening events bringing together plant-powered pioneers for an afternoon of inspiring talks, great food and networking at the Roundhouse in Camden Town.
Vevolution is a plant powered events and multimedia start-up on a mission to showcase people with great stories and ideas to create a better world.
Vevolution Topics: Business + Food By Planted will be held Roundhouse Sunday 24th February 2019.
Business | Vevolution Topics: Business + Food By Planted