- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Vegan Nights 4th July
Vegan Nights returns on the 4th July with its wildest edition yet; bringing you the biggest plant based party in town and a big cheeky slice of Americana to boot.
Welcome to Vegan Nights! Land of the meat-free, home of the brave, the ultimate vegan dream. Indulge in Americana classics such as corn dawgs, freaky AF mylkshakes and a whole lotta Mac’n’Cheeze! Take a trip down Sunset Boulevard, indulge your vegan fantasies to the max beneath the neon lights of Las Vegan!
Take 40+ ace traders, 6 bars, 1 club, 1 warehouse dancehall, an ethical market, DJs, 4000 people, good food, good music, positive vibes- and you got yourself a Vegan Night!
This is the destination to socialise, explore the best in plant-based snackery, and party up with our big selection of DJs.
Vegan Nights 4th July Vegan Nights Ldn 152 Brick Lane will be held on Thursday 4 July 2019.
Food | Vegan Nights 4th July