- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Vegan Life Live at Alexandra Palace
Vegan Life Live is a weekend you won’t forget! It’s easy to think that being vegan is all about what you can’t have, but at Vegan Life Live, you’ll learn just how much is on offer.
Try pizza, kebabs, ice creams, pasta, curry, soul food and more!
Arrive with an empty stomach so you can take advantage of all the amazing food!
🔸Over 200 exhibitors
🔸A lecture room
🔸A new EcoLiving zone
Vegan Life Live at Alexandra Palace will start on Friday 9th March 2019.
Food | Vegan Life Live