- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
Vauxhall Vintage Kilo Sale at The Workshop
Supplied by Europe’s LARGEST vintage wholesaler, The Vintage Clothing Kilo Sale lets you pick from thousands of vintage, retro and branded items from 70s – early 00’s! Roll up your sleeves and rummage through tonnes of clothing and save ££’s! There is NO minimum spend so if it’s just one light item you want, expect to pay as little as 50p!
The Vintage Kilo Sale team bring you 6 TONNES of stock! Laid out before you and waiting to be shopped, we’re talking everything from retro tees to denim, jackets to jumpers to shorts and skirts. All events have a 50/50 split between Mens/Womenswear! Items are sorted into type for shopping each e.g. jumpers, dresses, shirts.
Once you are ready to pay, just take your items to our lovely staff at the tills and we’ll charge you £15 PER KILO! (Weight is calculated accurately in front of you so you pay for the exact weight!)
There’s no better place to shop affordable vintage/retro & brands in a BIG way, grab a new wardrobe and still have some change left over. Even better, we take CASH, CARD & APPLE PAY once you’ve paid your entry fee.
We keep the stock price as low as we can so you may find the odd snag, missing button or item that needs an alter! Our advice is to get stuck in to save those ££’s
Grab the bargains early! We hold special SUPER EARLYBIRD and EARLYBIRD hours from 10-12 at all our events. Just £3.00 entry (10am entry is ticket only) for extra hours shopping before general admission and you can still stay in as long as you like.
If you are a fan of older vintage/retro (40s, 50s, early 60s) sadly you won’t find these items at the kilo sale but you’ll find them in spades at our sister brand Judy’s Affordable Vintage Fair!
In the fight to save our planet we ask you to BYOB(ag) to this event!
Vauxhall Vintage Kilo Sale at The Workshop will be held on Saturday 16th of March 2019.
Fashion | Vauxhall Vintage Kilo Sale