- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
A free celebration of Sikh culture and heritage for Vaisakhi, which marks the birth of the Khalsa. Indoor and outdoor events will include shabad kirtan (spiritual music), langar (food), turban tying, folk dance, martial arts, and children’s activities.
Discover Sikh and Punjabi culture, tradition and heritage at the Vaisakhi Festival in Trafalgar Square.
One of the most important events in the Sikh calendar, Vaisakhi is celebrated on 13 April (occasionally 14 April) each year by more than 20 million Sikhs around the world. It was on this day in 1699 that the Khalsa order was established by Guru Gobind Singh.
The annual London festival has been celebrated by more than 30,000 people in recent years and marks the start of the Sikh New Year.
Enjoy free live music performances, see works by Sikh artists, try out gatka or the army-led obstacle course, and tuck into traditional food from the stalls in Trafalgar Square.
Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square will be held on Saturday 27th of April 2019.
Entertainment | Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square