- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
- LARC Film Club x SWARM Festival of Resistance
- Best Baguette London 2019 – La finale
- Feminist Book Fortnight: Rebecca Tamás & Lucy Mercer
- JORDAN with Cathi Unsworth Defying Gravity
Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
A free celebration of Sikh culture and heritage for Vaisakhi, which marks the birth of the Khalsa. Indoor and outdoor events will include shabad kirtan (spiritual music), langar (food), turban tying, folk dance, martial arts, and children’s activities.
Discover Sikh and Punjabi culture, tradition and heritage at the Vaisakhi Festival in Trafalgar Square.
One of the most important events in the Sikh calendar, Vaisakhi is celebrated on 13 April (occasionally 14 April) each year by more than 20 million Sikhs around the world. It was on this day in 1699 that the Khalsa order was established by Guru Gobind Singh.
The annual London festival has been celebrated by more than 30,000 people in recent years and marks the start of the Sikh New Year.
Enjoy free live music performances, see works by Sikh artists, try out gatka or the army-led obstacle course, and tuck into traditional food from the stalls in Trafalgar Square.
Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square will be held on Saturday 27th of April 2019.
Entertainment | Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square