- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
UEL’s Royal Docks School of Business and Law and the UEL Alumni Office Present: Ade Adepitan
Ade Adepitan sports and TV personality, campaigner for change and UEL Honorary Award Holder.
In the first of a series of events focussing on diversity and inclusion, Ade will be discussing his experiences of working in the Media industry and what factors have driven his success.
He will provide a personal account of how he developed his diverse media career from his sporting background.
Plus what he thinks needs to change in the industry and the wider business context in relation to creating greater access for diverse groups, including his involvement in the recent campaign calling for tax breaks in film and TV for companies boosting diversity.
UEL’s Royal Docks School of Business and Law and the UEL Alumni Office Present: Ade Adepitan will be held at University Square Stratford Campus Thursday 28th February 2019.
Business | UEL’s Royal Docks School of Business and Law and the UEL Alumni Office Present: Ade Adepitan