- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
UCL Policy Forum 2019: AI & Policy
The UCL Policy Forum is a student-run initiative to engage students, academics and industry professionals in a discussion around pressing current issues in policy. This year, it is themed around AI & Policy.
It will take place on Friday 1 March 18:00 – 21:00 at the UCL Engineering Roberts Building (G06), and will feature a panel discussion and drinks reception with brilliant speakers in order to delve deeper into the debates of AI and policy! We will explore the potential implications of AI on our society, including issues of job automation and privacy, among other topics, and how these will shape policy decisions. The panel consists of experts in the field, each experienced in different aspects of AI.
Speaker PanelPEAKER PANEL
- Murray Shanahan, Senior Research Scientist at DeepMind and Professor of Cognitive Robotics at Imperial College London.
- Rob McCargow, Director of Artificial Intelligence, PwC.
- Ivana Bartoletti, Head of Privacy and Data Protection at Gemserv, and Founder of Women Leading in AI Network.
- Moderator: Dr Jack Stilgoe, Senior Lecturer in Social Studies of Science and Fellow at Alan Turing Institute
- And more to be confirmed!
- 18:00 – Doors open
- 18:15 – Introduction by Dr Jack Stilgoe, followed byt Panel Discussion
- 19:00 – Q&A
- 20:00 – Drinks reception
UCL Policy Forum 2019: AI & Policy will be held at UCL Engineering Sir Ambrose Fleming LT Friday 1st March 2019.
Business | UCL Policy Forum 2019: AI & Policy