- Grand Final MISS USSR UK 2019
- Boneca 6th Birthday X Mayan Warrior
- Mixmag Live 2019 Tour w/ Helena Hauff
- Shoreditch Vintage Kilo Sale
- Vaisakhi Festival at London Trafalgar Square
- Back to Black: Celebrating Amy Winehouse at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
- Don’t miss Uniqlo Tate Lates April 2019
- Stanley Kubrick Exhibition in London at The Design Museum
- The Handmaiden [Extended Edition]
- Discover the Art of Jazz & Poetry in a Floating Bookshop
Two live shows and DJ’s – Shoreditch Shakedown
Look no further for your Friday night, the Shoreditch Shakedown welcomes you into your weekend.
The working week is finally over, and where we’re from, that can only mean one thing; it’s time to head to the dancefloor.
Every Friday Shoreditch Shakedown deliver two scorchin’ hot live shows of the finest funk and soul from The World Famous B.K House Band. Performing well loved classics from artist of the golden area of music including Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Sly & The Family Stone, Fleetwood Mac and so much more to keep you movin’ and shakin’ til past midnight.
Leading the dance floor into the early hours, the resident DJs play your most loved hands-in-the-air anthems all night long.
Shoreditch is shakin’ every Friday starts on Friday 4 January at The Blues Kitchen, 134 Curtain Road, London.
Entertainment | The Blues Kitchen – Shoreditch