- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Two live shows and DJ’s – Shoreditch Shakedown
Look no further for your Friday night, the Shoreditch Shakedown welcomes you into your weekend.
The working week is finally over, and where we’re from, that can only mean one thing; it’s time to head to the dancefloor.
Every Friday Shoreditch Shakedown deliver two scorchin’ hot live shows of the finest funk and soul from The World Famous B.K House Band. Performing well loved classics from artist of the golden area of music including Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Sly & The Family Stone, Fleetwood Mac and so much more to keep you movin’ and shakin’ til past midnight.
Leading the dance floor into the early hours, the resident DJs play your most loved hands-in-the-air anthems all night long.
Shoreditch is shakin’ every Friday starts on Friday 4 January at The Blues Kitchen, 134 Curtain Road, London.
Entertainment | The Blues Kitchen – Shoreditch