- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Turning Tides Festival
Turning Tides festival is a free music, arts and wellness festival for London. It celebrates the opening of London’s first linear park – designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro the co-designers of Manhattan’s High Line.
Expect live music curated by Village Underground – hosts of one of the most exciting nightlife scenes in East London – yoga by the riverfront, and an appearance by Sunday Assembly, a secular celebration of life through singing. Start your day with a sober rave and dance your way into the weekend with Morning Gloryville and sing your heart out to some classic tunes with Some Voices.
Choose your own moments of change. Lose yourself in music by the likes of Gaz Coombes, Oumou Sangaré, Tank & The Bangas, Mulatu Astatke, Laura Mvula and Kwabs and many more, discover the present through meditation, mindfulness, breathwork and yoga, and experience a range of culinary delights from the Tide Street Food Market and special riverside Feasts – all along London’s first riverside linear park at Greenwich Peninsula.
Turning Tides Festival will be held at Greenwich Peninsula and starts on Friday 5 July 2019.
Entertainment | Turning Tides Festival