- InShortFF’19 Open Gala: Out In The Wild
- Freud & Egypt: Exhibition Tour at Freud Museum
- Republic – a brand new interactive live gaming experience
- British Asian Women and Shakespeare
- Creative Practice Master Class With Mike Dawson
- Love Wine Love Chile Tasting with Three Wine Men
- Rah Digga at Camden Assembly
- Youth Without God by Christopher Hampton
- Poetry Walk
- Making Herbal Infusions with Honey with Bermonsdey Street Bees
Turning Tides Festival
Turning Tides festival is a free music, arts and wellness festival for London. It celebrates the opening of London’s first linear park – designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro the co-designers of Manhattan’s High Line.
Expect live music curated by Village Underground – hosts of one of the most exciting nightlife scenes in East London – yoga by the riverfront, and an appearance by Sunday Assembly, a secular celebration of life through singing. Start your day with a sober rave and dance your way into the weekend with Morning Gloryville and sing your heart out to some classic tunes with Some Voices.
Choose your own moments of change. Lose yourself in music by the likes of Gaz Coombes, Oumou Sangaré, Tank & The Bangas, Mulatu Astatke, Laura Mvula and Kwabs and many more, discover the present through meditation, mindfulness, breathwork and yoga, and experience a range of culinary delights from the Tide Street Food Market and special riverside Feasts – all along London’s first riverside linear park at Greenwich Peninsula.
Turning Tides Festival will be held at Greenwich Peninsula and starts on Friday 5 July 2019.
Entertainment | Turning Tides Festival