- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Triumph of the Renaissance, art tour with Sanela Tomlinson
1,5-hour art tour will take you on a journey from Italy to Northern Europe of Early and High Renaissance art by masters such as Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Titian and more. Friday, the 11th of January 18:30 – 21:00 with Sanela Tomlinson. Meeting point – Sainsbury Wing info desk at The National Gallery.
Leonardo’s art is intensely mysterious and bewitching. Older than Michelangelo and Raphael, Leonardo takes chronological priority in the formation of a new “High Renaissance” style of tremendous accomplishment, exciting contemporaries to recognise the artist as no mere craftsman but a creative genius. Our great art stories and art historical facts will make you an expert on the Renaissance art at the National Gallery in January.
Read Renaissance Art blog article to learn more: https://www.privateart.co.uk/history-blog
About art historian:
Sanela Tomlinson is a Christies Education and Glasgow University graduate. King’s College MA in Art and Cultural Management. She has previously worked with Christie’s, the Hunterian Museum, Art16 and is now part of the Private Art Education team. Her research interests focus on cultural diplomacy, cultural heritage, art law and art history, notably Renaissance to Modernism. As an artist herself, her unique outlook on the process of painting will make you look at artworks like never before.
Culture | The National Gallery