- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
TM8 / Launch Party at The Castle
Join us on the 21st June for the first installation of Technomate, a free party transmitting the best techno from emerging female artists. Kicking things off we’re excited to welcome two artists who are quickly carving their sound.
Katie Arnold, one half of techno duo Abstract Man, ignites curiosity with her hypnotic style. Together they are the minds behind On the 5th Day, which brought the likes of Etapp Kyle, Svreca and many more to Corsica Studios. They also recently made their Superstition debut alongside Efdemin and Luke Slater at Village Underground.
Alba Heidari splits her time native home Spain and London, where she frequents the city’s most infamous after-hours party, Jaded. An indicator of her bold and unyielding music style, she’ll be tuning into a darker, heavier air wave.
TM8 / Launch Party at The Caste will be held on Friday, June 21, 2019.
Entertainment | TM8 / Launch Party at The Caste