- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Three Acres & A Cow at St Pauls Church Hall
University of Westminster Student Union Complementary Medicine Society and London Community Land Trust presents Three Acres And A Cow, A History Of Land Rights And Protest In Folk Song And Story.
The show connects the Norman Conquest and Peasants’ Revolt with current issues like fracking, the housing crisis and food sovereignty movements via the Enclosures, English Civil War, Irish Land League and Industrial Revolution, drawing a compelling narrative through the radical people’s history of Britain in folk song, stories and poems.
Part TED talk, part history lecture, part folk club sing-a-long, part poetry slam, part storytelling session… Come and share in these tales as they have been shared for generations.
Featuring Rachel Rose Reid and Robin Grey.
Three Acres & A Cow at St Pauls Church Hall will be held Wednesday 6th February 2019.
Music | Three Acres & A Cow at St Pauls Church Hall