- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Thermomix Friday Night Fakeaway Workshop: Indian
Friday Takeaways are big in the UK – so this article tells me. As any home cook knows we can make these family favourites at home with ease and in this series of workshops, I’ll be showing you how with a Thermomix, you no longer need Deliveroo; all we need is a Thermomix, a play around with Cookidoo and we have our perfect Friday night grub.
Today I’ll be doing my Friday Fakeaway Indian style. Start the weekend with mouthwatering easy fresh lime soda, chicken curry, naan bread and Seviyan Kheer.
Other workshops scheduled include Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Thai… whatever your favourite get that Friday feeling. I’ll be hosting several Friday Fakaways over the next couple of months, so do check out my other listings.
- Chicken Katsu Curry to give Wagamamas a run for their money
- A homemade curry to rival your favourite Indian takeaway – a rich blend of spices and warmth to keep you cosy in these winter months
- Tickle your taste buds with a Thai pad Thai with fresh papaya salads
- Try an authentic version of this classic Chinese takeaway dish, with natural sweetness and a warm chilli flavour to spice things up with my sweet & sour chicken.
- Puckering pizzas faster than you can call Dominos. I also add some dough balls that my son calls them Mummy Express, because quite frankly they better than the kids menu on a well-known pizza chain.
Ditch the Friday takeaway menu! In this cooking experience with Thermomix, I’ve got the best fragrant and flavoursome ‘Friday fakeaway‘ dishes that are so easy to make at home. Ready in 30 minutes or less, they’re bound to entice you to come back for more. Put your feet up and let the Thermomix do all the hard work.
Thermomix Friday Night Fakeaway Workshop: Indian will be held at One Girl & Her Thermie Friday 1st March 2019.
Food | Thermomix Friday Night Fakeaway Workshop: Indian