- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Way Forward: The Future of Culture and Storytelling
Join us as we explore how culture and storytelling are likely to change in the future.
Michael Kowalski (Head of Product at Tortoise and Programme Director of Confluence), will chair and his speakers include: Ines Bachor, (PR Manager at Frankfurt Book Fair), James Luscombe, (Technology Director at Pan Macmillan) and Alex Holmes (Journalist, Writer and Podcaster).
Before and after the talk they’ll be the opportunity to network with authors, agents, publishers and suppliers to the publishing industry.
The Way Forward: The Future of Culture and Storytelling will be held at Groucho Club on Monday 17th June 2019.
Culture | The Way Forward: The Future of Culture and Storytelling