- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The New Orleans Mambo at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton
From blues and brass to jazz and swing, New Orleans is a city that breathes music, we’re channelling the city’s cultural and musical spirit with a one-of-a-kind band notorious for being the ultimate party-starters.
Brass Junkies is an all-star brass band from Bristol built on the tradition of the New Orleans street bands. With a flexible line-up and diverse repertoire, they perform New Orleans style pop and funk classics in the tradition of the finest American street bands such as The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, The Soul Rebels and The Rebirth Brass band. Whatever and wherever they’re playing, you can be certain that this high-energy, good-time music will bring the carnival atmosphere to the place!
Atlantic Soul Orchestra play the late set from 12:45am with nothing but the very best dance music originals and glorious soulful sounds to choose from. Downstairs you’ll find James Riley Trio, one of London’s most exciting upcoming talents, providing a soundtrack of thumpin’ blues and country.
Our resident DJ Richie Staunch spins vintage dance classics throughout the night.
The New Orleans Mambo at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton will be held Friday 8th February 2019.
Music | The New Orleans Mambo at The Blues Kitchen – Brixton