- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Meditation Course – How to Live a Stress Free Life
Learn how to substantially reduce stress and improve concentration, focus and energy with a simple, powerful meditation technique.
This practical course looks at how meditation can help us in our daily lives. From the basics of how meditation works, how the mind’s habits are formed and how they can be overcome to improve focus and gain happiness. There will also be a meditation session to give you the confidence to establish a meditation practice at home.
Baba Shiva Rudra Balayogi is a master of modern times who has attained the highest goal of spirituality, Self Realisation. In this course we explore his teachings based on his direct experiences in deep meditation. Suitable for anyone with an interest in meditation and spirituality, from beginner to those with years of experience and those of any or no particular faith.
This is one of four topics on rotation:
- ‘How Meditation Works’
- ‘How to Live a Stress Free Life’
- ‘Shaping a Better Future’
- ‘The Ultimate Achievement: Self Realisation’
The Meditation Course – How to Live a Stress Free Life will be held at Marchmont Street Community Centre Sunday 20th January 2019.
Health | The Meditation Course – How to Live a Stress Free Life