- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The London of Ronnie and Reggie Kray tour
On this walk we will be visiting and exploring an area of London with an infamous and violent past – the East End of the 1960s and how it was dominated by the infamous and feared Kray Twins.
Who were Ronnie and Reggie Kray?
Were they two loving sons who were badly treated by the judicial system or were they the hardened criminals who deserved everything they got?
Come on today’s walk and you will see the streets where they lived, the schools they played in and the pubs they frequented. And we shall learn how they operated – the protection rackets, the robberies, intimidation and murders.
Finally on this walk we will visit the site of their most notorious murder.
In researching this walk, Daniella spoke to members of her own family who lived in the East End during this period and who encountered the Krays, so hopefully you will discover a unique insight into this most infamous chapter in the history of London.
The London of Ronnie and Reggie Kray walk will be held Sunday 24th February 2019 and will start outside the temporary exit to Whitechapel Station in Court Street.
Culture | The London of Ronnie and Reggie Kray