- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Industry meets Ben Phillips, Co-founder, Thread
The Industry will be in conversation with Ben Phillips, co-founder of one of the fashion industry’s most exciting and disruptive start-ups, Thread, on the early evening of Tuesday 19 March at W London – Leicester Square.
Phillips is a serial entrepreneur (Thread is the third company he has founded) and describes himself as “a computer programmer by trade but with a passion for how tech can change human behaviour and solve problems in new ways”.
Thread combines human stylists with AI algorithms, to deliver a custom solution for British men shopping for fashion, and helps them feel happier and more self-confident through dressing well.
The Thread platform is part of the second generation of retailer to emerge in the UK in recent years and its potential has been recognised by global investors and fashion giants alike.
Last October Thread, which Phillips co-founded with fellow entrepreneur Kieran O’Neill, secured $22m in a Series B funding round that included investment from H&M’s CO:LAB fund.
This is a unique chance to hear the story of one of the brightest entrepreneurs in fashion in an intimate and exclusive setting. As well the chance to attend the talk and put their questions to Phillips, guests will have the opportunity to network with peers over Champagne in the beautiful Perception Bar of W London – Leicester Square.
The Industry meets Ben Phillips, Co-founder, Thread at W London – Leicester Square on Tuesday 19th of March 2019.
Fashion | The Industry meets Ben Phillips, Co-founder, Thread