- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Gallery: Julian Jordan at Ministry of Sound Club
Since making a Gallery debut in 2013, it’s been a pleasure to witness JULIAN JORDAN climb the ranks of our global electronic music fraternity.
That first show five years ago now was alongside Martin Garrix, so fitting their new collaboration has dropped to widespread acclaim. It’s called ‘Glitch’ and perhaps custom made for The Box, with vibrant chords and quirky effects moulded within the duo’s big room sound.
Last year Julian also paired up with Timmy Trumpet on the track ‘Attention,’ which Timmy himself played at the club to a great response.
But now it’s Julian’s time to take centre stage for this first London show of 2019 – and a return long requested by The Gallery faithful.
The Gallery: Julian Jordan at Ministry of Sound Club will be held Friday 22nd February 2019.
Entertainment | The Gallery: Julian Jordan at Ministry of Sound Club