- Freud in Prison by Freud Museum London
- Free From Festival London UK’s 1st Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free
- Ye Vagabonds at the Lexington
- Pop Up Africa’s – Africa at Spitalfields 2019
- Cornish rock trio William The Conqueror heading to London’s The Lexington
- Scott Lavene – Unveils sci-fi ‘Superclean’ Video
- The Twang return with brand new single Everytime
- Frankie Lee – Celebrates the release of ‘Stillwater’ at Omeara this month
- Thinking on Sunday: Women of Westminster – The MPs Who Changed Politics
- Memory: short films Session
The Essentials of Vegan Cooking – single class
“Whether you’re new to veganism, want to cook for a vegan partner or friend, you’re interested in eating more plants or a long term vegan that wants to up their culinary game, this is the course for you.” – Anton Petrov, Plant Based Chef
This 4 week intensive course (you can also attend for individual courses) is part of our ‘VIP Series’, working with experts who are renowned in their field and will include:
- – How to elevate your cooking skills to make delicious vegan creations and impress your friends and family
- – How to cook vegetables for optimum nutrition with fantastic flavour to please any hardened carnivores!
- – How to make meaty tastes and textures with tofu, tempeh and mushrooms
- – Create a tasty vegan brunch with gorgeous waffles, cheeses, butters and mylks
- – How to create indulgent healthy bakes, sweet treats & raw desserts without eggs, gluten or sugar
- – Tips on cooking with lentils and legumes – such as aromatic Mujaddara and Kichari
- – Knife and presentation skills
- – Plenty of delicious tastings, top tips and take-home recipe packs
Anton is a professional plant based chef with over ten years’ experience working in a variety of acclaimed restaurants including ‘Acorn Vegetarian Kitchen’, ‘Demuths’, ‘The Gate’, and ‘Tibits’, as well as the prestigious Michelin-Guide recommended ‘Vanilla Black’.
Inspired by locally grown seasonal produce (and a committed all year round forager), Anton is deeply passionate about sharing the delights of plant based ethical cooking which, as he puts it, ‘nourishes our bodies, minds and spirits and brings a positive change to the world.’ Anton now runs his own plant based gourmet private event /catering company, as well as teaching at Made In Hackney and Demuths Cookery School.
The Essentials of Vegan Cooking – single class will be held at Made In Hackney Community Cookery School on Thursday 21st March 2019.
Food | The Essentials of Vegan Cooking – single class