- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
The Deadbeat Club ~ Launch Night Party
Inaugural night of The Deadbeat Club – London’s wildest new late night rock and roll dance party for all you cool cats at The Shacklewell Arms.
The Deadbeat Club launch night party will be on Friday the 11th of January 2019 from 11pm – 3am following long-standing legendary garage punk night Garageland and entry is free.
Start the New Year with a Bang 💣!!
Come get cranked up and dance this mess around to the vinyl only sounds of London’s most eclectic underground rock’n’roll DJs in The Shack’s back room Dance Hall. Expect 4 hours of non-stop filthy rock’n’roll, wild beat, punk, KBD, no-wave, new wave, sleazy rhythm and blues, boogaloo, 60s garage, psychedelic pop, primitive surf, fuzzy psych and more!!
Hey Paula (Dirty Water Club, Japan Calling, Garageland)
Las Titis (Boobie Trap, Roadkill, Garageland)
John the Revelator (Dirty Water Club, Have Love Will Travel)
Betty Boom Boom (The Mystery Room, Bang!)
Javi Ad (Japan Calling, Garageland)
Sex ray aka Marcin Pęziński (regeneracja, 2kola)
Don´t miss the Inaugural night of The Deadbeat Club at The Shacklewell Arms Friday, January 11, 2019.
Entertainment | The Shacklewell Arms