- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Blues Chronicles at The Jazz Cafe
The story of 20 incredible artists that helped shape the musical foundations of America, told through 20 short films and live performances.
A century of the Blues recreated note for note in a brand new live show & documentary.
Over the course of the evening, our ace band of musicians dig deep into the songs & stories of Robert Johnson, Leadbelly, Muddy Waters, Sister Rosetta, Howlin’ Wolf, Bo Diddley, Big Mama Thornton, The Rolling Stones, RL Burnside, Jack White & many more…
Experience the rural sounds of the 1920’s Mississippi Delta, the urban music of 1950’s Chicago, the British blues boom of the 1960’s and the present day musicians keeping the blues alive and well.
The Blues Chronicles a story of 20 incredible artists told through 20 short films and live performances will be told at The Jazz Cafe on Tuesday 2nd on March 2019.
Music & Film | The Blues Chronicles