- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Bible: Myth or History at Westminster Chapel
The Bible is widely considered to be the most influential book in the whole of history. It’s the best-seller of all time, with more than 5 billion copies sold to-date.
Yet many consider this book to be a work of fiction, filled with myths and fairy tales.
But what is the truth?
Come with us on a journey as we hear evidence from a scientist and archaeologist who will critically test to what extent the Biblical narrative has any historical basis.
You will get the chance to see and handle many original objects from the Lands of the Bible, including inscriptions, pottery, weapons and imagery.
Following the presentation, there will be a Q&A session with the speaker, who holds a Ph.D. having studied at Oxford and London Universities, and who trained in museum work at
Cambridge, and in field technique with Tel Aviv University. He currently co-directs excavations in Jerusalem.
The Bible: Myth or History at Westminster Chapel will be held Monday 21st January 2019.
Culture | The Bible: Myth or History