- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Bartlett Summer Show 2019
The Bartlett Summer Show is the biggest annual student architecture show in the world, with over 600 students taking part every year.
Graduate students from the school’s Architecture MArch (ARB/RIBA Part 2), and undergraduates from Architecture BSc (ARB/RIBA Part 1), Architectural & Interdisciplinary Studies BSc and Engineering & Architectural Design MEng will exhibit their work across all seven floors of The Bartlett School of Architecture, 22 Gordon Street.
Last year’s Summer Show attracted more than 10,000 visitors in its two-week run and included themed student-led tours, a Family Day of workshops and open days for prospective students. Undergraduate work explored themes ranging from the fourth industrial revolution in Essex to the future of the Swiss Alps, whilst Master’s students presented work which spoke to themes including the landscape of margins, the architect as protagonist and intimate megastructures.
The Bartlett Summer Show 2019 starts on Saturday 22 June 2019 at The Bartlett School of Architecture.
Culture | The Bartlett Summer Show 2019