- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The Avocado Club: Chingford
Join us at The Feel Good Cafe for a breakfast event, that’s been modernised for a new digital savvy and health conscious generation.
The Avocado Club is a bi-monthly breakfast event with a clear focus on healthy food, healthy conversation and an open to all format which encourages new connections from all walks of life.
Holding just 6 events across the year, the event is open to all ages and is billed to encourage those with a more modern perspective in mind, with discussion topics at the events ranging from ocean plastic clean up, gender equality to cryptocurrency and artificial intelligence.
The Avocado Club: Chingford will be held at The Feel Good Café Tuesday 5th February 2019.
Food | The Avocado Club: Chingford