- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
The All Or Nothing Experience
Following three sell-out tours and a successful West End run, the All or Nothing musical team return to The Arts with The All or Nothing Experience concert show.
ALL OR NOTHING EXPERIENCE, by Carol Harrison, is a classic rock and roll story of the Small Faces, four charismatic young kids from East London. In 1965, a new phenomenon erupted out of London’s East End. It was the essence of all that was cool. It was Mod.
ALL OR NOTHING EXPERIENCE follows the rise and demise of the Small Faces, the band who encapsulated all that was Mod – a unique blend of taste and testosterone, clothes-obsessed and street-wise – but most of all, a dedication to rhythm ‘n’ blues.
The ALL OR NOTHING EXPERIENCE LIVE show, celebrates the unique sound of this iconic Mod band, including hits Whatcha Gonna Do About It, Tin Soldier, Lazy Sunday, Itchycoo Park and All or Nothing, as well as offering an extended set of soulful sounds from the 60s.
The All Or Nothing Experience will be held at Arts Theatre West End on Monday 1st of April 2019.
» More information here «
Entertainment | The All Or Nothing Experience