- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Thanks For That Binero
Finally we are back again, after Bineros (our web host) giant mistake during the last three to four days.
It is unforgivable to promise that you are best at service and not having any down time at all.
This is what they say at their site:
“Stable web hosting – Reliability beyond the ordinary
Hardware can break down and servers can be overloaded, so it is not right for you as a customer to have to suffer. We have therefore set up our customers’ websites and e-mails on a number of stable servers, which means that even if a server gets problems, this is not noticed for you as a customer or your visitors. The technology is called load balancing and you will not find it at our competitors to any great extent.”
To be honest, this is a bullshit. We will now change web host where hopefully there will be no down times, at least not three to four days on the rake, it is completely unforgivable.
Anyway, we are up and running, here is no time to cry, just look ahead and do better.
Business | Thanks For That Binero