- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Take a Walk on the Wild side
Kitchen Buddy’s Wild Weed Walks: pick your own seasonal green salad!
Discover how the living landscape connects to our plate; from the ground upwards.
Find how leaves, flowers (& later in the season, seeds) are natural remedies in our kitchen; local food, for free.
Plant Art: design your own picture/imagery using cyanographic techniques, to take home to frame.
“I’ll never buy another packet of mixed salad leaves again!” Arti (Hither Green Mountsfield Park Spring walk)
Take a Walk on the Wild side will be held at Arts Cafe Sunday 17th February 2019.
Food | Take a Walk on the Wild side