- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
All posts tagged "The Paxton Centre"
Open Mic Night – South London has Talent
After many events now the Open Mic in The Paxton Centre is really taking shape with the most amazing varied artists performing. At the last event we had 18 acts and a great range of singer-songwriters and...
- Posted March 16, 2019
Instagram for Business by Social Style Pro
Learn how to make Instagram work for your business and how to use it to your brands advantage. We will translate the jargon, help you to make your profile look dynamic and perform at it’s optimum level....
- Posted February 26, 2019
My Single Valentine Games Night
Gloomy day? Hell no! it doesn’t have to be. Chat, laugh, play board games, connect. Join us for an different, fun and vibrant celebration. Wear your best smile and come to My Single Valentine! Hosted by Love Coach...
- Posted February 7, 2019