- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
All posts tagged "Singers"
Open Mic Night – South London has Talent
After many events now the Open Mic in The Paxton Centre is really taking shape with the most amazing varied artists performing. At the last event we had 18 acts and a great range of singer-songwriters and...
- Posted March 16, 2019
Saraswati Puja in Wimbledon – Celebration of Spiritual Happiness
Saudha celebrates this auspicious moments of worship for the goddess of arts and knowledge Devi Sarswati through the captivating sessions of poetry, dazzling dance and devotional music (both classical and semi-classical) by a selection of prominent singers...
- Posted February 6, 2019
Rise Up at Drink, Shop & Do – Kings Cross
Rise Up is an open mic evening for poets, rappers, singers and storytellers. Launched in NW London in 2016 Rise Up aims to give an equal platform to both emerging and established artists. With regular appearances from...
- Posted January 11, 2019
Twelfth Night: Barber, Ludford, Poulenc & Rachmaninov at St Mary’s
An evening concert of unaccompanied choral works exploring the nocturnal mysteries of Twelfth Night. The Carice Singers is a British vocal ensemble directed by George Parris, described as possessing a “beauty of tone” and “musicality” that “few...
- Posted January 1, 2019