- Met prepares for Pride in London celebrations
- Transport for London reports record high levels of cycling in the capital
- Luxury Fashion and Jewellery Pop-up at Morton’s Private Members Club
- 2019 – 30th Ealing Beer Festival
- Contemplate – free art exhibition exploring identity through food
- Olympia live at The Old Blue Last
- Life Goes On – Free Screening
- Secondhand Furniture sale
- Bubble Rush – Avery Hill Park
- Innervisions Festival | Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson
All posts tagged "How To Avoid Burnout"
How to Avoid Burnout with Emily and Amelia Nagoski
Science tells us that women experience burnout differently than men, this ground-breaking talk provides a plan to help women minimise stress, manage emotions and live a more joyful life. You’ve heard the usual advice over and over:...
- Posted March 14, 2019