- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
All posts tagged "Cooking"
Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
Rachel’s Kitchen cookery classes are hands-on lessons where you’ll learn cookery skills, while rolling up your sleeves and getting involved! In this class, we’ll be making food that’s good for you, quick and easy to make, that...
- Posted September 22, 2019
Arroz con costillejas-Pork ribs Paella rice cooking class will be held at Open Kitchen
At this cooking class, you will learn to make traditional paella rice from Murcia region at South East of Spain, this dish is prepared with pork ribs and vegetables. We will use fresh peppers, an ingredient, which...
- Posted April 7, 2019
The Essentials of Vegan Cooking – single class
“Whether you’re new to veganism, want to cook for a vegan partner or friend, you’re interested in eating more plants or a long term vegan that wants to up their culinary game, this is the course for...
- Posted March 15, 2019
Bangladeshi Brunch with Dina Begum at Darjeeling Express
Bangladesh is known for seasonal eating. Six unique seasons shape the food culture of this beautiful country which incorporates harvests, festivals, and national holidays. Food writer and author of Brick Lane Cookbook Dina Begum will introduce classic...
- Posted January 22, 2019