- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
#SuyaSundays – The Winter Warm Up at Peckham Springs
Christmas feels like a distant memory now and January seems to be a never ending month.
We thought by the time February came around, our peeps are going to need something to smile about.
So in the spirit of community well-being, we’ll be firing up the grill again and rolling up our sleeves to bring you the first #SuyaSundays of 2019.
We’re labelling this one the ‘Winter Warm Up’ and not only because it’s that time of year but also because we’ll be partnering with the amazing Peckham Springs on this one.
The guys will be hosting us in their beautiful winter garden. Yup … a Winter Garden just under the arches of Peckham Rye station!
For those that have been to one of our events before, you know what to expect. For those that haven’t, it’s pretty simple really; If you enjoy good food, good music and great people then this is where you need to be.
#SuyaSundays – The Winter Warm Up at Peckham Springs will be held Sunday 17th February 2019.
Food | #SuyaSundays – The Winter Warm Up