- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Sustainable Fashion Show at King’s College London
We are excited to announce that we will be hosting a Sustainable Fashion Show.
With the disastrous effects of climate change growing worse and worse by the day, and with fast fashion a major contributor to global warming and pollution, the promotion of sustainable fashion is more important than ever.
Showcasing brands including Riley Studios, adidas, ASOS, Filippa K, arket, and more! + a DJ will be playing some tunes!
Sustainable Fashion Show at King´s College London – Great Hall will be held Friday 8th February 2019.
Fashion | Sustainable Fashion Show