- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
London was at the centre of the suffragette protests just before the First World War, when the capital was rocked by arson attempts, hunger strikes and massive demonstrations.
The walk will visit the church where Emily Wilding Davison’s funeral cortège began, and the headquarters of the Womens Social and Political Union, and the site of the Suffragette Hospital where all the staff, including surgeons, were women, dealing with soldiers straight from the trenches.Along the way we will explore vegetarian restaurants and the 1911 Census boycott.
Suffragette City the walk starts at Holborn Station Sunday 3rd March 2019.
Culture | Suffragette City