- Bat The Father, Rabbit The Son Written and performed by Donal O’Kelly
- Feeding Time: an event by and for young people aged 14 to 19
- Secret Sunrise London – Earth Hour Global Dance at Southbank Observation Place
- Movies, Memories, Magic at the iconic Cinema Museum
- Indian Hatha Yoga, Pranayama & Mantra With Ravi Dixit
- Kanan Gill Live – Central London at Greenwood Theatre
- Mobo Award-Winning Club Rotation Returns To Subterania
- Rave Rituals Saturday Rave
- Performance by Adam Christensen at Camdens Art Centre
- Paint like Picasso! Shoreditch
Stories of the Vikings: Creation, Destruction, Magic
Stories from the Norse, legends of the Viking Gods … and an awful lot of giants along the way.
“Jason transported us back in time, bringing gods and giants to life, effortlessly. If you get a chance to hear him book a ticket, you won’t be disappointed, it was a magical evening.”
– SC, Winchester.
Now joined by lovely chums from Highland Park Whisky, from the ancient Viking kingdom of Orkney, who’ll be providing some whisky cocktails for you to try in the interval!
List of stories…
- The Creation … of everything
- The building of Asgard’s walls and the birth of Odin’s eight legged horse Sleipnir
- The treasures of the Gods, and the forging of Thor’s hammer Mjolnir
- The theft of Mjolnir, and Thor is dressed as a bride
- Loki’s monstrous children and the binding of the great wolf Fenris
- The Death of the bright God Balder
- The imprisonment of Loki
- Ragnarok – the end of everything … and the beginning?
“Wonderful stories, beautifully told. Inspiring and haunting”
– Steve, Brighton
“A modern day bard. Skilful in his story weaving, he had me held in the clutches of his stories, sitting like a child, wide eyed and on the edge of my seat”
– Vedie, Brighton
Stories from the Norse, legends of the Viking Gods … and an awful lot of giants along the way will be heart at TT Liquor on Tuesday 19th of March 2019.
Entertainment | Stories from the Norse, legends of the Viking Gods … and an awful lot of giants along the way.