- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Stories at the Speed of Sound – Public Lecture: Mark Ulano
Sound Design at the University of Greenwich is delighted to invite Oscar Winning Sound Mixer Mark Ulano and Sound Recordist Patrushkha Mierzwa to run a series of masterclasses for Sound and Film Students in the School of Design.
On Monday evening Mark will present a public lecture exploring his extensive experiences of working in production sound at the highest levels including recent projects.
Mark Ulano has been recording sound for film professionally since 1976. His work on TITANIC won him an Academy Award for Sound Mixing as well as the Cinema Audio Society Award for Best Sound mixing for a Feature Film. He was also nominated for INGLORIUS BASTERDS. He has multiple nominations/wins for AMPAS, AMPS, BAFTA, CAS, MPSE, Satellite and INOCA for sound mixing.
Mark has mixed over 140 film and television projects and is currently in post-production on the James Gray/Brad Pitt sci-fi film, AD ASTRA, and in preparation for Quentin Tarantino’s ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD.
Stories at the Speed of Sound – Public Lecture: Mark Ulano will be held at University of Greenwich on Monday 1st of April 2019.
Film | Stories at the Speed of Sound – Public Lecture: Mark Ulano