- Curator’s talk with Ellen Greig
- Start Selling Online Without Buying Products – Dropshipping Ecommerce E-commerce
- A Day on Potential at Birkbeck – University of London
- We Love Soul meets ActiveLove Roof Terrace BBQ Ft. Ingrid
- Easy – Healthy – Delicious at Rachel’s Kitchen
- Last Frame Smartphone Film Festival
- Lynn Ruth Miller and Ben Clover at Comedy Cabin
- An Orchestral Rendition of Kanye West
- The Dark Eighties: Cult 80s Hit Party
- Century Twenty Design Shows – Midcentury Modern Furniture and Homeware Fair
Stop Motion Animation Workshop by Studio 73
Would you like to create your own animation film?
It is amazing how an object can be manipulated to create the illusion that it is moving on its own. In this workshop, Juliana Lauletta will help you to create different types of stop motion animations by taking pictures with your phone.
This is suited for beginners so you don’t need to have previous experience.
What to expect from the workshop:
– Creative brainstorm
– Help to make your ideas come true
– Teamwork Learn some basic animation techniques
– Create a couple of stop motion animations
What to bring:
– Your smart phone fully charged
– Your charger (just in case)
– The Free App Stop Motion Studio Installed on your phone
Grab it here:
– Optional: A small prop that you would like to add to your animation
Stop Motion Animation Workshop by Studio 73 will held Thursday 28th February 2019.
Film | Stop Motion Animation Workshop